Saturday, November 10, 2007

What's new?????

First of all, Jennifer, I was so happy to see your post, I hope you will write often. I too, think this is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends and to get a glimpse of other peoples' news. If there is someone you would like to have invited to join the blog, just let Bill or me know, send us their e-mail and we will send them an invite. The more the merrier.

Next, it's getting close to THANKSGIVING. Bill and I think of all of you, miss all of you, very much. We wish you much happiness. We will be having dinner with 22 of our closest friends here at Sundance, a big table, seats 24 to be exact, in the ballroom. Each table prepares their own turkey(whatever meat you choose) and each couple sign-up for the other dishes, potatoes, dressing ,etc. The nice thing about it is we are blessed with many great friends and can fill a table of our own easy. It's great and we have a great time! Even so, my heart is always a little lonesome for my family, when I was young, this time of year, this holiday especially, my family was always together.

And finally, I hope everyone is looking at the blog. Let us know how you are, just a quick HI, I know you are all busy. And Amelie, your birthday is right around the corner, Nov. 28, wishing you the happiest of birthdays. Send me a picture of your beautiful self {:~)

Love to all,
Sally

No comments: