Hi,
Bill & Sally invited me in the blog today. I am so exited to hear from you. It has been over three years since I have heard from most of you. The kids are great. I am wonderful. Olivia "Livi" is almost three years old. She is sassy and very loving. Christian is 4 years old, but turning 5 in April. He is so smart, loving, and caring. Christian is in preschool and Livi wants to be in school. I am still working at St Mary's Hospital. I have been there for 3 1/2 years. I keep busy at Christain's preschool and at church. I also do some charity projects. I am looking to buy a home in early spring. I have been living with my parents, but it is time to spread my wings. Please let me know about your family and maybe a picture. I tried to put a picture on this blog. But I ran out of time. I try again tomorrow.
Can't wait to hear from you,
Amanda, Christian, Livi Petron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment