Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving
Hello to all(especially MOM)! I hope this blog finds everyone happy and healthy! Well...I am cooking a turkey and all the fixings for Kurt, Dad, Jan, the kids and myself....whew!! I love to cook though and am excited to put the feast on the table! For what I am thankful.....My beautiful children(despite being teens), I love them and this stage is also fun and wonderful(MOST days...haha), also for the health of myself and my family and for the devine being that brought Kurt into my life....I am truely crazy about him! However I must say...I miss having Mom and Bill close by at this time of year soooooooooooooooooooooo much! Thank goodness for all of you who keep your arms wrapped around them in AZ! Only 15 more years and I can semi-retire to Az too!!...heeheehee. Alisha has finished the fall cheerleading season with being chosen "Most Improved" by her peers and also with a varsity letter. Of course now she wants the lettermans jacket to show it off...hahaha. Andrew continues to grow and grow...hey Bumpa...soon he will be towering over you too! Being in retail will keep me plenty busy for the next month or so....arrrrgh, black friday is just around the corner...haha. Well, Happy Holidays to everyone! Take care and stay happy...love and kisses, Stacey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment