Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Rain rain go away
Hi to all! Well, rain again....Kurt just told me that there has only been one day so far in October without rain in Minnesota. Did someone say drought this spring/summer?? I am ready for Indian summer, will we get one? Actually, I dont mind so much now that I have weekends off!!.....Rain or shine, its still a weekend off...heeheehee!! Kurt took me on the boat in Stillwater for a dinner cruise last weekend, it was great! Alisha cheers at the final regular season football game this Wednesday, then its off to regionals. Go to orono.k12.com(I think) and you can see a kstp TV spot on the cheerleaders....Alisha is seen in the video :-). Andrew got his haircut(YIPEE!!!) he looks fantastic. This weekend we are all(Bubba too) headed to Duluth to spend the weekend with Shana, Rob and the kids. Kurt and Rob are working on something of course! (Pray for no rain) Well....hope everyone reading this is in good spirits and doing well. I am completely happy(if only I could have mom and Bill often) and doing great! Take care all...Blog often!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment