Saturday, October 6, 2007

How am I doing?

I just followed the directions. Am I in? Well it is a great fall day here in Minnesota. I am glad to see the sun after a week of rain. I had over 4" in my rain gage but I got so sick of looking at it that somewhere along the week I just quit emptying it.


My neighbor took his snow-blower out of his garage this morning. I asked him if he new something about the weather that I hadn't heard. He is taking it to a consignment sale because he is leaving for the winter.



Penny and JP are having the trailer hitch nightmares. But once all that is resolved (three trips to ACE) we will join the crew going to change out Mom & Earl's queen bed for two twin beds. Then it is on to bedding-sheets etc.



Thanks for inviting me.

LynnE

No comments: