Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Getting Cold in Northern MN!!! BURRRRR
It's getting cold in Duluth!! This morning I sent the girls off to school and the temperatures were about 37 degrees!! Darn....that's cold. Rob and I were down in the cities this past weekend and on Saturday the temps were near 90!! What the.....!!! Only in Minnesota they say. I am sure all you snowbirds are soooo glad that you are heading, if not already, south for the winter. We are fighting all the germs that the new school year brings. Emily is just getting over strep throat and Hannah is coming down with a serious cold. I need to go get my flu shot!!! Rob has been lucky so far, he is in and out of the cold (freezers) so much with work that he doesn't seem to really get the ickies. We are starting to winterize all the motors. The boat, lawn mowers, trimmers, chain saws...ugh...there is so much to do to get ready for the long months of cold weather that are quickly approaching. We are feeding the deer, we get quite a few through our yard. Rob is really looking forward to the hunting season this year. I am off for now!! All my love to my family and friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment