Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hmmmmmmm....???!!!!!!

Ok...here we go! I am also new to blogging. But will continue to learn and try....thank goodness it seems most of us are new to it. Karen A..some pointers????...hehe! Kurt and I had a weekend of racing! It was fun and he took me into the infield...for you non-racers, that means I was in the middle of the track while the cars raced around us. Very cool!!!! A friend of Kurts banged up his car bad on Thursday night and came back Friday(although NO-ONE thought he could) and won to get into the big show on Sat. night. He then proceeded to win the feature race on Sat. Very exciting to see someone you actually met and talked to win the big trophy and lots of $$$$ :-). Needlesstosay, Kurt REALLY wants to get back into a car! The season is about over....what will we do with our non-kid weekends now(RELAX)...hahahaha! K, enough babble...ciao family and friends....I think this will be really fun!

No comments: