skip to main | skip to sidebar

Petron Woodrow Family and Friends

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Greetings!!

Greetings! I love blogging!! I promise to put pictures of our wedding on here when I am at home. Shhhh...I am at work and should NOT be doing this right now. But Mom insisted!! ;o) Love you Mom!! I will post more later! All my love to everyone!! XOXOXO
Posted by Shana at 12:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2007 (41)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  September (24)
      • Well as promised, a picture from our wedding. Aug...
      • Thanks Bill for the invite. We are also virgins at...
      • Hello! Jan and Chuck left today after an 11 day vi...
      • Virgin, that's an understatement!
      • Another beautiful weekend
      • GREETINGS FROM TWO VIRGINS IN WISCONSIN
      • SCORPION
      • Leedy Oklahoma
      • Hello Everyone!! We are also virgin bloggers! Qui...
      • Greetings!!
      • Emma - Sept-07(trying to catch some sunshine while...
      • Hmmmmmmm....???!!!!!!
      • MORE INFO
      • CONNECTING
      • Our first Posting
      • Hi from Amelie
      • Anderson Family Reunion in Minnesota
      • Thanks for the Invite, Bill
      • SWEDEN
      • BEES
      • MORE AZ PICS
      • GRAND CANYON PICTS
      • Our Maiden Voyage
      • OK I'M GOING TO SEND THIS ADDRESS OFF SO THAT PEOP...
    • ►  August (1)

Contributors

  • Amanda
  • BILL
  • Clifton/Linda
  • Jennifer
  • John/Mona Ruha
  • Katie Henning
  • Linnea
  • M & D
  • Piz
  • RJP
  • Shana
  • Stacey
  • amelie
  • cj
  • hurley's